FITTING AND ADJUSTING TIPS
Brador sandals are offered in European sizes. Please reference our Size and Width conversion charts below.
Please be aware that the sandals in the Lela Collection adhere to the provided size chart:
- 35 EU/ 5 US
- 36 EU/ 6 US
- 37 EU/ 7 US
- 38 EU/ 8 US
- 39 EU/ 9 US
- 40 EU/ 10 US
- 41 EU/ 11 US
- 42 EU/ 12 US
- Your feet should be able to move freely without your toes hitting the edge of the footbed.
- For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.
The MADEIRA CIGAR sandal features a substantial sole with a unique design, making it a structured and conceptual sandal that's also suitable for everyday wear. It's an ideal complement to a gypsy style for a woman who wants to express her uniqueness through a look in which footwear takes center stage.
You'll immediately appreciate its lightweight feel and unexpected flexibility, thanks to the use of Eva material.
The sandals from the LELA collection reflect the added value of the "dyed in cap" process, making each shoe a small and unique work of art, unreproducible in its infinite shades of color.
Product Code: 85-506 Cigar
Entirely Made in Italy and handcrafted.
Make the most of our free shipping service that covers the entire United States. Your order will be delivered promptly, with a quick 2-5 day delivery from our New Jersey warehouse.
To exchange your item for a different size or model, there is no charge.
Please ensure that the return is made within 28 days.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com. Additional details can be found in our condition of sale
Adopt these expert-approved techniques to keep the leather on our footwear in optimal condition:
- Avoid keeping the footwear near heat sources for an extended period of time.
- For optimal leather care, it is advised not to utilize chemical agents. Instead, opt for a lightly dampened cloth to delicately cleanse the leather surface.
- Keep your footwear stored in dry areas, preferably inside the Brador box.