FITTING AND ADJUSTING TIPS
Brador sandals are offered in European sizes. Please reference our Size and Width conversion charts below.
Please be aware that the sandals in the Lela Collection adhere to the provided size chart:
- 35 EU/ 5 US
- 36 EU/ 6 US
- 37 EU/ 7 US
- 38 EU/ 8 US
- 39 EU/ 9 US
- 40 EU/ 10 US
- 41 EU/ 11 US
- 42 EU/ 12 US
- Your feet should be able to move freely without your toes hitting the edge of the footbed.
- For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.
Winter Shearling Sandal - Italian Luxury and Warmth
Join us in exploring our winter collection, a celebration of Italian craftsmanship. Our Shearling Sandal is a symbol of quality and tradition.
High-Quality Materials: Handcrafted with premium leather for maximum comfort and durability.
Soft Shearling Fur: Natural shearling fur lining provides warmth and winter comfort. Elegant Design: The minimalist design complements any winter outfit.
Style and Functionality: This sandal offers not only style but also practicality. The shearling fur regulates temperature for warm feet in any condition.
Made in Italy
Product Code: 88-855
Make the most of our free shipping service that covers the entire United States. Your order will be delivered promptly, with a quick 2-5 day delivery from our New Jersey warehouse.
To exchange your item for a different size or model, there is no charge.
Please ensure that the return is made within 28 days.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com. Additional details can be found in our condition of sale
Adopt these expert-approved techniques to keep the leather on our footwear in optimal condition:
- Avoid keeping the footwear near heat sources for an extended period of time.
- For optimal leather care, it is advised not to utilize chemical agents. Instead, opt for a lightly dampened cloth to delicately cleanse the leather surface.
- Keep your footwear stored in dry areas, preferably inside the Brador box.